Martes, Enero 17, 2012

Buhay Pimples (Life with Pimples)

Buhay Pimples (Life with Pimples) 


Ginebra San Miguel,
famously drank in sari-sari store
There was a saying back then "How can you face your problem, if the problem is your face", i died laughing until it became reality to me. Wahaha


I had my Acne breakout in my Senior year, i'm 25 now, and its been 5 years and they are still here. haha! they never left, they really must love me, they won't go away...


I've almost tried every possibility to cure it, from benzoyl peroxide to Roaccutane, and from the weirdest things like mixing Alum (Tawas) with Liquor (Ginebra)
Tawas,
usually used to whiten armpit




If one day you wake up and decided to try this, here's the proper way to mess with it.. 

1 bottle of Ginebra
2-3 Tbsp. of Alum (Tawas)
1 Container (like Eskinol) 

Mix it all together in a container then use cotton to dab it on your face. Voila! Please tell me your experience with it... :)

3 komento:

  1. hi. i would like to know kung ano naging reaction ng skin mo dito. Nawala yung mga pimples?

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hi, just read your comment just now, sorry! no, these remedies aren't effective at all. i have serious acne tlga, at na try ko na everything even proactive and accutane (ung pills). please read my august entry, title try again, i met a girl from a seminar and i try her product "jenesse" its THE ONE! controllable na ang pimples. :) i sell them on ebay, u can check them out. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I want to try pero natatakot ako kasi marami rami na po akong nasubukan na product para sa face kasi sobra po ung breakout at darks spot sa face ko sana matulungan ako ng gin at tawas

    TumugonBurahin

VISITORS