Biyernes, Enero 20, 2012

Eat. Pray. Love. (My Version)

I love to travel, well, who doesn't? 

Travelling makes me believe that I'm an explorer discovering new things. Like Amelia Earhart. And my wildest dream is to travel alone by myself. Like Liz Gilbert in Eat.Pray.Love. So I put them together and book myself in three destination this year! voila! Adventure awaits to discover new places and friends! 

I read and watch the movie, and its safe to say that the book is way better. I encourage everyone to read it. Here, I learn to meditate. "Praying is talking to God, but Meditation is listening to God" (an excerpt from the book).



This year, I have 3 destinations, locally, of course. I love the Philippines. :) 
April, I'll be snorkelling in the sea of Palawan, Coron. 
August, You'll see me strolling around Cebu
And November, summer is not over, Unwinding in the bay of Panglao Beach, Bohol.

It's really more fun in the Philippines!!! 

Like in the movie, this travel's main purpose is... 

To find one self. 
To search for the answer to my questions. 
To find purpose of living. 
To renew mind and soul. 
To find new friends along the way. 
To love. 

My friend. Book your adventure now! :) 


~Summer~ 









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

VISITORS