Biyernes, Enero 20, 2012

When Summer falls


I fell in love. 
Actually I fell in love before my acne strikes, and could you imagine what happened when pimple starts popping. My life turns upside down. I felt that something has taken away from me.  
And I tried many times to break up with him, for dumbest reason that I feel insecure and ugly, not worthy to be his girlfriend. I can't even look at him, I can't even look at myself in the mirror. 
Thankfully, he never left me. Awwww. He's my best friend. 
But still insecurities and jealousy eaten me up. And its eating me whole. Until one day, I watch an inspirational TV program 700 Club Asia http://cbnasia.org/v2/ at GMA NewsTV from 11pm - 12pm. I followed the prayer and before I knew it I started crying. I know something is taking back what was lost, and its Jesus. It turns my world upside down again, and this time, My world has never been the same again. 

I felt peace. I felt God's embrace. I felt loved. Its the best thing that happen to me. 
I feel the need to thank my acne experience, this was the way for me to find freedom and peace of mind. And truly, "Give thanks in all circumstances, For this is the God's will in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Everything happens for a reason, my friend.
Feel God's embrace today! 

~Summer~  





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

VISITORS