Martes, Enero 17, 2012

Guinea Pig #1



I have search heaven beyond and earth beneath on what's the most hypoallergenic, non-comodegenic, oil-free, germ-free, alcohol-free, dermatologist tested, and paraben-free skin care system available in the market, and VMV hypoallergenic and Celeteque promised that. 
  


My beauty regimen consist of both;  

Morning: Celeteque Facial Wash, Celeteque Moisturizer, and Armada Sunblock.  

Evening: Celeteque Facial Wash, Celeteque Moisturizer, and Armada ID.  


I combined the two because VMV is quite expensive, hik!
I ritually do this regimen, even when I go out of town or out of the country. Well, my verdict upon using it for two years now and sad to say it did fail me. Of course, it may work for some people and this just came from my personal experience. 

          Please share your Beauty Regimen!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

VISITORS